What guarantee does Dubforce Tuning give your ECU remap?
We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with Dubforce Tuning’s ECU remaps for diesel engines and petrol ones too. In fact, the ECU remap software from Dubforce Tuning is backed by a comprehensive Customer Service Guarantee:
- a supplementary warranty for complete peace of mind
- a no-quibble refund within seven days if not completely satisfied
- a 2 year guarantee for your Dubforce Tuning product.
Evidence of Cover
At the installation date, a current original Warranty provided by the manufacturer of the motor vehicle is required for this guarantee to be operative and it is a condition that such Warranty remains in force until its normal expiry date.
This Warranty applies only in the event and to the extent that the Manufacturer’s Warranty does not respond. The Dubforce Tuning Warranty applies (subject to the Terms & Conditions, which are available on request) to damage directly caused to the relevant Motor Vehicle arising directly from Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown as summarised below by reason of failure of the Dubforce Tuning product fitted by a Dubforce Tuning Authorised Installer (or by the owner using a bluefin device) during the period of this Warranty.
Summary of cover
Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown:
Being the sudden and unforeseen failure of a component of the Motor Vehicle directly attributable to the operating of the Tuning Chip the subject of this Warranty, which has caused the Motor Vehicle to stop working and therefore requiring repair or replacement before normal operation can be resumed.
Period: The Lesser of:
- 12 months from the date of fitting of the Tuning Chip to the Motor Vehicle by a Dubforce Tuing Approved Installer or
- 30,000 miles as measured on the Motor Vehicle odometer from the date of installation of the Tuning Chip by a Dubforce Tuning Approved Installer; or
- the period remaining on the original warranty provide by the manufacturer of the Motor Vehicle at the time of purchase from new whichever is the shorter
All Supercharger rebuilds carry a 3 month warranty , this warranty is subject to the following terms:
- The supercharger must be run in for a period of 500 miles while exceeding no more than 3500rpm
- General condition/treatment of the supercharger
- The correct engine oil and filter have been used
- The supercharger has been lubricated correctly
- A clean, good condition paper air filter has been used
- No debris has been ingested by the supercharger
- A new oil feed, banjo bolts and copper washers have been fitted at the time of the rebuild
- The supercharger has not been opened or tampered with in any way
This warranty does not cover any damage caused by mechanical failure of the oil system resulting in either low or high oil pressure supplied to the supercharger, nor does it cover any damage caused by interference or impact from debris or loose items surrounding the supercharger.
All superchargers warranties are subject to inspection. Dubforce Tuning reserve the right to render any warranty void.
All workshop services carry a 3 month warranty. Please re-check all bolts after a 50 mile run-in period after any work is carried out.
Conditions and Limits:
You should be aware that failure by you, the Customer to observe the manufacturers recommended maintenance procedures will invalidate any claim made. No sum in respect of economic or consequential loss is payable. Use excludes competitions, track days, pacemaking, rallying. Claims are subject to a limit of £10,000.00 in the aggregate in respect of any one vehicle. Normal deterioration or claims as a result of wear and tear are not covered. Dubforce Tuning cannot be held responsible for modifications to the vehicle which lead to defects.